xiAo x1ao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xiAo x1ao

Welcome to 3A1 forum!

首页Latest images注册登录

INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE.......

向下 
+3
~ch0colate~
DMOC
夜神月
7 posters
到页面 : 上一页  1, 2, 3

INTERESTING?
VERY INTERESTING
INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE....... - 页 3 Vote_lcap33%INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE....... - 页 3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
VERY VERY INTERESTING
INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE....... - 页 3 Vote_lcap0%INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE....... - 页 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
VERY VERY VERY INTERESTING
INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE....... - 页 3 Vote_lcap67%INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE....... - 页 3 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
投票共计 : 6

作者留言
夜神月
Mage
夜神月

帖子数 : 877
注册日期 : 08-11-06
地点 : 其他星球......

INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE....... - 页 3 Empty
帖子主题: 回复: INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE.......   INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE....... - 页 3 Icon_minitime周五 十一月 14, 2008 2:42 pm

yeir~~
sia siuh others gal nia
haiz............
返回页首 向下
h o p i n g
Mage
h o p i n g

帖子数 : 637
注册日期 : 08-11-07

INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE....... - 页 3 Empty
帖子主题: 回复: INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE.......   INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE....... - 页 3 Icon_minitime周五 十一月 14, 2008 2:41 pm

tne nia
I m nt gals....tne
返回页首 向下
夜神月
Mage
夜神月

帖子主题: 回复: INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE.......   INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE....... - 页 3 Icon_minitime周五 十一月 14, 2008 2:39 pm

yeir~~~~~~~~~~~
unfair!!!
cause u are not girls
haha
返回页首 向下
h o p i n g
Mage
h o p i n g

帖子数 : 637
注册日期 : 08-11-07

帖子主题: 回复: INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE.......   INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE....... - 页 3 Icon_minitime周五 十一月 14, 2008 2:33 pm

wow
u geng lo
a boon
say gals cannot cu m
but I hv read all
haha...geng
返回页首 向下
夜神月
Mage
夜神月

帖子主题: 回复: INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE.......   INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE....... - 页 3 Icon_minitime周五 十一月 14, 2008 1:56 pm

boh huat la
i cant sleep last night
12:00-2:00 night dreaming on bed
2:00-3:00 play sudoko do IQ question
3:00-4:00chat with friend
4:00-5:00write this essay
5:00-6:00prepare to school
6:00-6:40journey to school
6:40-2:00xiao at skool and reach home
maybe3:00-next day de7:00 sleep

haha

me already shi mian for many day

haiz......................

Y_Y
返回页首 向下
~ch0colate~
Apperentice Magician
~ch0colate~

帖子数 : 76
注册日期 : 08-11-03
地点 : 无人岛

帖子主题: 回复: INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE.......   INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE....... - 页 3 Icon_minitime周五 十一月 14, 2008 12:46 pm

wah geng lor u
u cant aleep so u wrote this story thorough the night ar***
CREATIVE!!!
cheers
返回页首 向下
DMOC
Archmage
DMOC

帖子数 : 1435
注册日期 : 08-10-21
年龄 : 31

帖子主题: 回复: INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE.......   INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE....... - 页 3 Icon_minitime周五 十一月 14, 2008 11:26 am

2 thumbs up!!!
返回页首 向下
夜神月
Mage
夜神月

帖子主题: INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE.......   INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE....... - 页 3 Icon_minitime周五 十一月 14, 2008 5:04 am

WARNING:

18-SX(untuk tontonan 18 tahun ke atas,mengadungi unsur seks yang tidak keterlaluan.)

SILA MENGAMALKAN SIKAP HARGA DIRI SUPAYA TIDAK TERPENGARUH OLEH UNSUR NEGATIF

SILA JUJUR KEPADA DIRI ANDA

BERHEMAH SEMASA MEMBACA

TAJUK:"SHIT OF 3A1"

1226....tsnami come.many people die and causes virus to grow wildly!many infectious disease are run riot,they spread to half of the world !!unfortunately,our main character are infected by those dangerous disease,she is KEKSING.after she get infected,her health getting worser!!when she getting barely able to carry out any S.E.X activity,her husband,WHITE decided to pray at the sungai tembeling's river bank.based on old folks rumour,there is the home of the great godess of kindness.before he begin the long journey,he doesnt forget to prepare many food as the godess's gift. after crawling for a long journey(to show his passion so he crawl),white reach the bank.he began to pray(na mo lim sim yee ya guan shi yin pu sa ya na mo lim sim yee ya guan shi yin pu sa....).in a one fell swoop,a giant stone are falling down from the sky!!and when white keep praying,the stone break out!a BRALESS woman are presented in front of white.white was very happy because the great godess of kindness is reaching him!she wanted white to give out all his food before started to tell her his wish.after white give him all the food,the godess demanded for keksing's bra(because godess doesnt has a suitalbe size bra and she know that keksing has 1).white felt in dilemma because the journey consume much time.all his dilemma gone when godess decided to wait for him.after 365 1/4 days,white reach home again.when he reach home,he quickly jump to the bed where keksing are rest.he lay down above his wife.he quicly scrapt off all her cloth.we can barely hear the weak groaning of keksing.the groaning are in a steady rthyhm.(色.戒)(有看吗?看你们也是没有的啦!).white grab keksing XXXXX and scrapt off her bra.then he set off another outing quickly.after a long journey,he reach the river bank again and white give the BRA to th godess.GODESS:"why it is so small!!!i cannot wear!"WHITE:"godess i follow your instruction to bring my wife's bra!!why not fit!?"GODESS:"forget to tell you something,my XXXXX are biten by a swarm off bee last night and it were swollen!and now my XXXXX part are very cold.you are full responbility of these!"quickly the godess apply some magic and keksing reach the river bank.(white very very tekan cause he already went for a long journey to come back home and the god are able to reach his wife rapidly so why the god dint help him!?haha)the godess are now very angry and frustrated.then she apply magic once again and keksing and white are turn into two pieces of ***!(a piece white a piece black)the white *** produce a sweet scent and attract a mouse come to lick it(鼠舔).in the other side the wonderful sciencetist,CCS discovered some useful bacteria in the black ***.the bacteria can be use to make YOGurt(本来想讲YOGA的,但.....).so the black *** is use to make the blueberry flavoured yogurt!as time pasting.......it was 2008!!sze chuan earthquake happened!!two pieces of *** are burried into the deepest earth crust.for millions of years,two pieces of *** are undergoing high pressure and heat.eventually,they are convert into useful mineral!!black *** become coal and white *** become diamond!

~~THE END~~

BY,

WILIAM YEOH PIN PIN(not william shakespere) 14/11/2008 5:00AM(今夜,我失眠)

haha

please dont bomb me ya (for orang yang terbabit)
返回页首 向下

INTERESTING STORY,BUT GIRL ARE NOT ALLOWED!SORRY FOR THAT.BECAUSE.......
返回页首 
3页/共3到页面 : 上一页  1, 2, 3

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
xiAo x1ao :: 八卦事件 :: 八卦事项-
转跳到: