xiAo x1ao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
xiAo x1ao

Welcome to 3A1 forum!

首页Latest images注册登录

口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠)

向下 
+2
神者
夜神月
6 posters
到页面 : 上一页  1, 2
作者留言
夜神月
Mage
夜神月

帖子数 : 877
注册日期 : 08-11-06
地点 : 其他星球......

口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠) - 页 2 Empty
帖子主题: 回复: 口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠)   口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠) - 页 2 Icon_minitime周日 十一月 16, 2008 1:46 pm

ah jac arrrr
real 1 he is sososososo
HANDSOME
dun envy la
u also pretty ma
返回页首 向下
sweetsweet pie
Archmage
sweetsweet pie

帖子数 : 1169
年龄 : 30

帖子主题: 回复: 口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠)   口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠) - 页 2 Icon_minitime周日 十一月 16, 2008 10:10 am

lol

AGAIN HANDSOME!!!!!!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG
返回页首 向下
white
Archmage
white

帖子数 : 1457
地点 : 地球上的某一处地方。。。

帖子主题: 回复: 口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠)   口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠) - 页 2 Icon_minitime周六 十一月 15, 2008 8:59 pm

u put...续集la...that name really...*** me vomit...
返回页首 向下
夜神月
Mage
夜神月

帖子主题: 回复: 口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠)   口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠) - 页 2 Icon_minitime周六 十一月 15, 2008 8:58 pm

wat la
i dono want put apa name
u suggest lol
because u handsome ma
so i put your name la
cannot meh?
返回页首 向下
white
Archmage
white

帖子数 : 1457
地点 : 地球上的某一处地方。。。

帖子主题: 回复: 口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠)   口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠) - 页 2 Icon_minitime周六 十一月 15, 2008 8:57 pm

tis story is creativ...bt...y always like got my name in d story d le...n...d topic name is disgusting...
返回页首 向下
夜神月
Mage
夜神月

帖子主题: 回复: 口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠)   口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠) - 页 2 Icon_minitime周六 十一月 15, 2008 8:56 pm

没艺术细胞!!
返回页首 向下
夜神月
Mage
夜神月

帖子主题: 回复: 口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠)   口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠) - 页 2 Icon_minitime周六 十一月 15, 2008 6:09 pm

this call geng ok
mana geli
if u see from the sudut of art
返回页首 向下
sweetsweet pie
Archmage
sweetsweet pie

帖子数 : 1169
年龄 : 30

帖子主题: 回复: 口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠)   口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠) - 页 2 Icon_minitime周六 十一月 15, 2008 5:57 pm

wei

tis 2
dun copy my word la
sienz nia
nt creative at all

aiyoo
wine aa
ur story aaa
saya makin baca makin geli!!!!!!!!!!
返回页首 向下
夜神月
Mage
夜神月

帖子主题: 回复: 口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠)   口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠) - 页 2 Icon_minitime周六 十一月 15, 2008 5:37 pm

blek!
返回页首 向下
神者
Mage
神者

帖子数 : 648
注册日期 : 08-11-02
年龄 : 31

帖子主题: 回复: 口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠)   口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠) - 页 2 Icon_minitime周六 十一月 15, 2008 4:12 pm

hng
返回页首 向下
夜神月
Mage
夜神月

帖子主题: 回复: 口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠)   口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠) - 页 2 Icon_minitime周六 十一月 15, 2008 4:12 pm

yeir!!!
你连***都不如......
返回页首 向下
神者
Mage
神者

帖子主题: 回复: 口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠)   口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠) - 页 2 Icon_minitime周六 十一月 15, 2008 4:08 pm

betul tu, itu kek macam ***
返回页首 向下
夜神月
Mage
夜神月

帖子主题: 回复: 口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠)   口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠) - 页 2 Icon_minitime周六 十一月 15, 2008 4:06 pm

haha
but hor they really kiam pa
especially kek young sing
(帅哥有好待遇)(i mean TL)
返回页首 向下
神者
Mage
神者

帖子主题: 回复: 口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠)   口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠) - 页 2 Icon_minitime周六 十一月 15, 2008 4:01 pm

ini bagus, coz i wan 2 shoot them before, but today u hav help me to do it, thx a lot
返回页首 向下
夜神月
Mage
夜神月

帖子主题: 回复: 口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠)   口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠) - 页 2 Icon_minitime周六 十一月 15, 2008 4:00 pm

mean wat?
返回页首 向下
神者
Mage
神者

帖子主题: 回复: 口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠)   口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠) - 页 2 Icon_minitime周六 十一月 15, 2008 4:00 pm

incredible
返回页首 向下
夜神月
Mage
夜神月

帖子主题: 口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠)   口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠) - 页 2 Icon_minitime周六 十一月 15, 2008 1:30 am

WARNING

18-SX(untuk tontonan penonton 18 tahun ke atas,mengandungi unsur seks yang tidak keterlaluan)

BERHEMAH SEMASA MENONTON

title:断背"三"

white and keksing is now reborn because the godess of kindness is now forgive them.they both reborn as boys,but they still love each other.they havent forget their love before reborn.the godess want to prevent them to be GAY,so they are reborn in different place.white now is call TL and reborn in MALAYSIA as"dinasour *** collector".in the other side,keksing now is call YS and he reborn in THAI as"ah gua".however,fate arrange their destiny coincidently!there are no peace in thai so YS decided to run away to malaysia.after he keep all his equipment(condom),he quickly run away from thai by a secret under pass that create by his community(ah gua).the underpass connect their gigolo shop to the tropica rain forest behind the gozila park.as they come out,they run away quickly to meet some new customers in malaysia.as YS bring to much condom so he is very inconvenient and he run slowly.suddenly he fall down in the hole that contain dinasour ***!he inhale too much methane gas and fell unconscious.as he wake up again,he are lay on a cozy big bed of roses petal and he can see many balloon!!all the balloon are the condom he bring!all the balloon have the words"I LOVE YOU".after a while,TL come in with a bowl of chinese medcine.TL:"drink it!it is good for you.it is made up of the *** of many kind of dinasour in this gozila park."YS:"thanks for ur medcine.oh,i appreciate ur kindness."TL:"that is an easy job for me.the only thing i wish is ur body will gain better soon."YS are very very happy to listen those word and he begin to lay on TL's broad shoulder.he feel the warmth of his body and he grab all 安全感from his body.TL cannot tahan liao.wooo......wooo......OMG turn into a werewolf!!!he quickly grab YS head and have a deep kiss with him.their tongue are twisting each other.and for once or twice TL lick YS neck and then we can heard a women-like screaming that produce by YS!the kiss last for 2 hours and they enjoy it very much!!then TL unbutton his own shirt and take off it!OMG a hunk is presented in front of YS!!his abdominal muscle are so big indeed!and it seem like can produce alcohol as the showing of his muscle make YS get into a half conscious state!then TL lay above YS.he unbutton YS shirt on button by another button slowly and gently.we are barely able to listen YS horny groan.his groan are in slow rhythm but it is a steady one.after YS shirt is take off,we can see many piano keys above his body(rib bone).then TL begin to lick his body like ice cream!slowly and gently,we can heard the volume of YS groan is increasing as TL almost reach his genital part.then TL take of his own trousers and YS STEAM again!!!!(cause he saw a big bird!an eagle indeed!haha)TL also take off YS trousers!a 麻雀is visible.then they!@#$%^&*$#@!~)(*&^%$#@!.the only thing that i can told you is we can heard the screaming and groaning of YS for once for every few minutes.(i wanna tell you that they forget to wear a condom!)(all condom are blow into balloon by TL!haha)after that day,TL dont want to show his responsibility towards YS and YS is very disappointed!and now the godess are very 感动and生气,so she create a thunder and it struck TL.and he die!!YS are very sad and he cry like mad man! he lay above TL body and feel his warmth again!YS bersumpah bahawa dia tidak akan berpisah dengan TL forever and he will always always beside his dead body forever.godess of kindness are very angry and frustrated cause she never see such stupid person that accompany a dead body!she turn herself into a beautiful girl untuk meggoda YS,but YS is very love TL indeed and he are not attracted by the godess.then the godess of the ending(me of course)are feeling very tired to continued this 没完没了的story.so he make the世界末日coming!all the ppl include godess of kindness dead because of the explosion of the earth.

~~THE END~~

BY
WILIAM YEOH PIN PIN(not william shakespeare)15/11/20081:22A.M.(感到累了,我很高兴!!)

haha

orang yang terbabit harap jangan marah ya
just a story nia
返回页首 向下

口齿不清--精液,卫生棉(今夜,我失眠)
返回页首 
2页/共2到页面 : 上一页  1, 2

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
xiAo x1ao :: 八卦事件 :: 八卦事项-
转跳到: